While we have always provided customers with fresh clean table settings, and on a daily basis have cleaned counters, tables, chairs, floors and bathrooms, in order to protect you, our employees, and our community, we are making a number of temporary modifications to the You’re Fired experience.
Extra precautions we are taking to protect you:
- We conduct an employee health check before beginning a shift.
- We wear face coverings at all times, and practice “Cough or Sneeze, elbow please”!
- We maintain a safe 6 ft social distance from you.
- The studios capacity has been limited by the removal of chairs, and the arrangement of tables into 5 socially distanced groups.
- All items used on your table are properly sanitized before being returned to display.
- We sanitize all door knobs, sink handles, credit card terminals, and bathrooms hourly.
- Temporarily, we are not be providing water and coffee.
- We are not issuing paper receipts (email available) – but a receipt is not required to pick up items.
- We are offering “ToGo” kits to those who are unable to join us at the studio during this time period.
What we ask of you:
- If you, or a member of your group are not feeling well, please consider visiting us in the future (or purchase a ToGo kit).
- Face coverings are required while in the studio, and please practice “Cough or Sneeze, elbow please”!
- Please wash your hands, prior to beginning any activity (we will remind you of this!)
- We are accepting Credit & Debit Cards only, in our customer operated credit card terminals.
- We ask that you please handle bisque, paint bottles, etc as little as possible. We are here to help make this easier for you.
- Please maintain 6 ft “social distance” space between you and other groups in the studio.
- If you bring your own beverages, please clear those materials from the table prior to leaving (we will get the rest).
- Call the studio from your car if you want us to prepare and bag your “pickup”. You only need to step in briefly to grab your bag.
To help accomplish this:
- We encourage you to make a reservation for your painting – phone, in person, or on our website.
- Signage has been added throughout the studio in reference to hand washing, social distancing, and general safe behavior.
- We have moved price tags to the top and front of the bisque (for easy viewing).
- Lastly, please be patient with us, and each other, as we all adjust to this temporary condition.